Oct 1994 – May 1996
- Summit Polymers, Kalamazoo MI – Developed a Visual Basic Multidrop application that communicates with shop floor terminals to provide lot traceability for passenger airbag covers.
- Formerly Zeneca AG Products, North Little Rock AK – Wrote major portions of an application to print and apply barcode labels to jugs, boxes, and pallets. Also developed a status screen that displayed real time production data.
- Navistar, Springfield OH – Developed a client server ODBC (Watcom SQL) VB interface between an Intermec Janus 2020 scanner used for quality assurance.
- AAP, St. Marys OH – Completed an application used for shop floor data collection system that uses ComputerWise terminals and Vertex Bridgenet software. Used Foxpro for reporting.
- Team Building – Implemented version control software (Sourcesafe), and trained staff on how to use it. Instituted coding standards and created a library of reusable components.