Jun 2014 – Present
- Created a File Validation site using Azure, SignalR, & Redis. Project included unit tests and I was able to obtain 97% code coverage.
- Developed a Go/NoGo Dashboard to provide a “quick glance” of system health. The site includes an AngularJS website, WebAPI service layer, and a Windows Service to perform the system checks.
- Created a simple Wiki site to display and edit Markdown to help document projects and share information.
- Integrated Database Migrations with Octopus Deploy
- Installed Discourse in Azure in attempt to foster group discussions. (Jury is still out on people using the tool)
- In addition to the fun projects listed above, I have also helped maintain existing legacy applications. (Some of the apps have 12+ year old stored procedures that still run hundreds of times per day)