Jul 2011 – Jun 2014(Contractor from Feb-Jun 2014)
- Served as IT director, supervising both development and support teams.
- ASP.Net MVC, jQuery, Ajax – Designed and assisted coding of a single page application to allow call center agents to accept payments for patients.
- Attended Architecting with Amazon Web Services training in preparation for moving our core business software to the cloud.
Jun 2008 – Jul 2011
- Hospital Update Program Created application to ensure each location is running latest version of software.
- Wrote interface calling TeamworkPM and publishing updates to HipChat API used in our call center.
- HL7 Library (C#) – Wrote HL7 server application to accept messages from hospital, create c# objects for each message, and store required elements to database.
- Created messaging service using Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) delivering more than 10,000 messages daily.
- Converted Visual Basic programs to C# Windows Services for 24×7 applications running at hospitals.